Please rotate your device
Win a £100 Voucher for The Ferry Restaurant!
Enjoy Lunch, Dinner or Sunday Lunch on board the only floating restaurant on the River Hamble. The restaurant’s unique location, mouth-watering food and outstanding service guarantee that a visit to The Ferry Restaurant is always a dining experience to remember!
All you have to do is go to the wordsearch in this month’s magazine, find all the words listed and read the unused letters in order from left to right, row by row, to reveal a hidden phrase. Click below to send your answer through to us by noon on Monday 23 April. Good luck!
Win a £100 Voucher for Blitz Photography!
Blitz Photography is an award winning studio based at Stoke Road’s Portland Buildings in the heart of Gosport. Their qualified Master Photographer, Steve Reid, was the UK Lifestyle and Location Photographer of the Year in 2016/17. All your family photography needs are covered in their newly refurbished studio. Call and see what they can do for you!
All you have to do is go to the competition in this month’s edition, and count how many cameras are hidden throughout the magazine. Click below to send your answer through to us by noon on Monday 23 April. We hope you’re a winner!
1 red and 1 green bell pepper, sliced into strips
3 carrots, cut into ribbons
150g/5 oz green beans, sliced
150g/5 oz baby corn, roughly chopped
2 pak choi / bok choy, sliced lengthways
coconut oil, for frying black
sesame seeds, to garnish
sesame oil, to drizzle
½-1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger, to taste
½-1 green chilli, thinly sliced, to taste
½ red chilli, thinly sliced
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
2 tablespoons liquid coconut aminos
freshly squeezed juice of 1 lime
1. First prepare the stir-fry sauce. Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside until ready to cook.
2. The hard work in this dish is in the slicing of the vegetables. Prepare the ingredients as indicated, ensuring everything is sliced or chopped in a similar way to allow the ingredients to cook at the same time.
3. Set a large wok or frying pan/skillet over high heat and add a little coconut oil or water. Add the vegetables and cook for 1-2 minutes until you have the desired crunch – I like my vegetables to be al dente but cook them for a little longer if you prefer.
4. Tip half of the stir-fry sauce into the pan and stir through to coat. Continue to cook for 1-2 minutes longer to release the flavours of the sauce into the dish, then remove the pan from the heat.
5. Top the dish with black sesame seeds and drizzle with a little sesame oil. Serve immediately with the remaining stir-fry sauce on the side to pour over to taste.
Recipe taken from the Perfectly Paleo cookbook by Rosa Rigby, published by Ryland Peters & Small.
Fort Nelson to Host Iconic Poppies
This Month's Feature
Please contact us with the details and we can run your listing for FREE!