- Grill sausages until cooked and then cut into small pieces.
- Roughly chop onions and fry in a large frying pan.
- Mix stock cube into 430ml (¾ pint) of boiling water and add to onions.
- Add a heaped tablespoon of tomato paste and ½ teaspoon of chilli flakes (this will give a mild spicy flavour, add more if you like it spicier!).
- Add sausages to the frying pan and stir through.
- Add a little water to the cornflour to make a runny paste then add to frying pan and stir through until sauce has thickened.
- Serve on a bed of pasta, which has been seasoned with black pepper and Parmesan cheese.