- Put all the marinade ingredients and 125ml water in a food processor and whizz until smooth.
- Put the chicken breast in a bowl, add the marinade and mix well. Cover, refrigerate and marinate for 24 hours.
- When you are ready to start cooking, preheat the grill to high.
- Grill the chicken for about 10 minutes, turning halfway through, until cooked through. Cut it into strips.
- Layer up the ingredients over the tortillas: lettuce, salsa / tomatoes, sour cream and the chicken.
Recipe taken from Real Mexican Food, published by Ryland Peters & Small