Preparation time 10 minutes, cooking time 5 minutes
- Begin by mixing the salad leaves with half the puréed mango, then add the fresh
cubed mango. Add the sliced avocado to the salad.
- To grill the halloumi, slice it into 1cm thick pieces and fry in a pan until it goes golden, or alternatively cook in a panini grill, then add it to the salad.
- Meanwhile, crush the roasted cashews and sprinkle them over the salad.
- Lastly, season the salad with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately, with the remaining mango purée poured over the salad.
Recipe taken from Sweet Chilli Friday by Meze Publishing.