Raw Food Bar with Cocoa, Nuts and Dates
- Coarsely chop the nuts then blend with the dates.
- Lay in a baking tin coated with cling film. The base should be around 1.5cm high. Leave in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Blend the cashew butter, coconut oil and dates to make a smooth batter.
- Remove the baking tin from the fridge and spread the filling on top of the base. Place in the freezer and allow to stand for at least 1 hour.
- Melt the coconut oil and whisk the cocoa into it.
- Pour over the filling, covering the whole surface then leave in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into portions, allow to stand for a few minutes before serving.
Recipe taken from Happy Food by Niklas Ekstedt and Henrik Ennart, published by Absolute Press.
error: Content is protected.