Vegetable Stir Fry
1. First prepare the stir-fry sauce. Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside until ready to cook.
2. The hard work in this dish is in the slicing of the vegetables. Prepare the ingredients as indicated, ensuring everything is sliced or chopped in a similar way to allow the ingredients to cook at the same time.
3. Set a large wok or frying pan/skillet over high heat and add a little coconut oil or water. Add the vegetables and cook for 1-2 minutes until you have the desired crunch – I like my vegetables to be al dente but cook them for a little longer if you prefer.
4. Tip half of the stir-fry sauce into the pan and stir through to coat. Continue to cook for 1-2 minutes longer to release the flavours of the sauce into the dish, then remove the pan from the heat.
5. Top the dish with black sesame seeds and drizzle with a little sesame oil. Serve immediately with the remaining stir-fry sauce on the side to pour over to taste.
Recipe taken from the Perfectly Paleo cookbook by Rosa Rigby, published by Ryland Peters & Small.